Feminist Review is giving FIVE people a chance to win a set of FIVE books by entering our Asian Heritage Month giveaway contest. The books are:
1. Free Food for Millionaires By Min Jin Lee
2. Trail of Crumbs By Kim Sunée
3. The Fortune Cookie Chronicles By Jennifer Lee
4. Transparency By Frances Hwang
5. Strangers from a Different Shore By Ronald Takaki
How to enter:
Leave a comment below (100 words or less) by May 31st (on Feminist Review) telling us about your favorite book by an author of Asian heritage. It's that simple! Winners will be announced on June 5th.
Make sure to include your name and an email address where we can contact you if you're a winner. This giveaway is open to all of our readers with a limit of one entry per person.
We can't wait to hear about your favorite books!