The Association of Writers and Writing Programs (AWP) is holding its annual conference this year in Minneapolis, MN, on April 8-11, 2015.
"Each year more than 12,000 attendees join our community for four days of insightful dialogue, networking, and unrivaled access to the organizations and opinion-makers that matter most in contemporary literature. The 2015 conference will feature over 2,000 presenters and 550 readings, panels, and craft lectures. The bookfair hosts over 700 presses, journals, and literary organizations from around the world."
- Deadline for preregistration: February 12, 2015 - prices go up after this date
- Discover who's presenting and reading
- Search the schedule to find the best events for you
- Check out the Attendee Guide - information about twin city arts and entertainment, dining, and other attractions
- 700 presses will exhibit at the bookfair
- Find hotel and travel information